Sell Your Home in Hampton Roads
Selling your home can be easy. Let our experienced staff help you make it happen.
A-Team Realty Group is a team of local real estate experts ready to reveal the secrets of how we can help you sell your home. From setting the price to creating marketing campaigns for traditional media and web, we’ve got a proven plan that will match your home with the right buyers for the right price.
We are committed to fast, professional, and courteous personal service to help you understand and feel at ease throughout the home selling process. Our trained and certified agents specialize in the Hampton Roads real estate market, and are prepared to sell your home to the right buyer, for the best price.
Ready to sell?
1) Define your goals for the next 5-10 years.
2) Weigh the pros and cons of selling your house.
3) Calculate your home equity.
Customized Comparable Marketing Analysis.
A comparative market analysis is an examination of the prices at which similar properties in the same area recently sold. The best Virginia Beach real estate property agents perform a comparative market analysis for their clients to help them determine a price to list when selling a home, or a price to offer when buying a home.
CALCULATE YOUR SELLING EXPENSES
– List the repairs and projects you’ll have to complete to get your home in selling condition, and estimate the cost of supplies and hiring contractors.
– See what projects you can afford and adjust how much you expect to get for selling your home.
– To get top dollar, consider remodeling projects and green upgrades that increase your home value.
– Expect to pay about 7-10% of the home’s sale price in closing costs, including real estate agent commissions, transfer taxes, and prorated property taxes.
PLAN YOUR SELLING STRATEGY
– Determine how fast you need to sell your house and how much money you want to get from the sale.
– Discuss with an agent (US!) your home’s strengths and unique features to promote them in all advertising.
– Make necessary improvements to increase your curb appeal, i.e. the home’s external attractiveness when viewed from the street.
– Declutter, depersonalize, and decorate every room and outdoor area so buyers can imagine themselves living in the home.
Fill out the form below to get started!
About You & Property Information